Wednesday, June 4, 2008

its been awhile

I have not posted in awhile. Two reasons: I have been very busy at work and I have been very frustrated. Being 30 to 40lbs overweight has made it hard to get back into shape. I have muscle soreness, shin splints and edema in my lower extremities. I am picking up my compression socks tomorrow and hopefully they will help. I need to control my portion sizes and eat healthy. Exercise and Diet. Neither one works without the other.... I ran 3 miles on Saturday and got shin splints... arrrrghhh!!! one day at a time... Lord, help me!!!! please....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please keep posting! I'm a 22 year old having the surgery on Monday morning and I'm very intereseted to read about recovery. Finally, someone who understands the frusteration that comes along with this problem!!