Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ace Wraps off after 48 hrs... "warning: a little bit of blood and drainage for the weak at stomach"


Finally took my Ace Bandages off today at noon. I was supposed to wait until this evening but they are irriatating me and everyone knows that the worst patient in the world is a RN, because we think we know everything. I am very pleased at the swelling. My Physician makes longer incisions than most, but that is because he likes to make sure that he does a complete release. On my left leg he had cut a lot of scar tissue off of the nerve so the incision is longer. Not bad at all. I have really kept my legs elevated and have been putting ice on them since friday. I can take a shower tomorrow, which I will be very glad to do. Pictures below...





1 comment:

Desiree said...

That looks better then I thought it would. And man hardly any swelling at all. There is something to that pre-surgical exercising.