Sunday, May 11, 2008

First Week Done!!!



Well, I just finished my first week back at work. I was very busy. I put about 1000 miles on the odometer and visited at least 10 hospitals and 15 Doctors offices. Picture of my legs below:


Of course I am kidding but it is the way they felt by friday night. I am swelling worse in my left leg than my right. Probaly because of the area of scar tissue that he removed and that is the leg where I had my infection. I need to get to the Medical Supply store and get some type of TED hose or compression stocking for when I am working. I spend hours in the car driving and it I believe it is worse for venous stasis. On the bright side, my muscles feel strong... Only 2 more weeks before I can start some light jogging.


2 comments:

Desiree said...

You almost made me cancel my test tomorrow with this pic! I nearly died. Till I read you were kidding. LOL

Desiree said...

You almost made me cancel my appt tomorrow for the Stryker test with this pic! I was freaking out.

LOL

Desiree