Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Morning After

Ok, so yesterday I had my first workout since my surgery. I woke up this morning at 0600. There I was, lying in bed, and I could feel the covers rubbing on my incisions. I hate that prickly feeling I get when anything touches them. I expected some soreness from my first workout the evening before. I wiggled my toes and did some flexing of my foot..... no pain.. I then sat up and hit the floor with my feet and stood up... No pain.... I was a little stiff but there was no post workout muscle pain. I was very pleased. I have also been back to work for two days and my legs feel great. Today I put 200 miles on the car and went to 5 Doctors offices and two hospitals, and my legs felt great. The only discomfort I am having is on my incisions which should go away over the next couple of months... I'm hoping.....

No comments: