Friday, March 28, 2008

2 weeks to go

Two weeks from today I will have my surgery for CECS. If I said I was not nervous, I would be lying. I think that what I am most nervous about is the chance that the surgery will be a failure. Not in terms of getting an infection, or developing blood clots or some other weird complication. Failure in the sense that I may not regain my ability to run as fast and as far as I did in the past. Not that I was ever a great runner. Some would even call my 8:30 pace during a 10 miler quite slow. Oh well, the journey continues....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello i saw that you are from michigan and right now i am trying to find a surgeon that will do the chronic compartment syndrome surgery. I would really appreciate any information that you could pass along to help me out. my email is agilchrist@hillsdale.edu once again thanks for any information